This Thursday Dachis Group’s Chief Strategy Officer will be offing a free webinar for marketers on 10 Ways to Optimize Your Holiday Social Marketing Campaigns. Sign up here to attend.
The holidays are the most important time of year for the majority of retail companies. With over 1.5 billion consumers spending more time in social networks than any other digital activity, your social marketing program will mean all the difference between a good or great season.
Fine-tuning your social marketing program just before and throughout the holiday season is critical. But without a data-driven social marketing plan, it’s difficult to zero in on what’s providing sales lift and amplify it in time to affect the bottom line. The 2012 holiday season presents brand marketers with a truly golden opportunity, but also a signature challenge–the old model of simply spending more on digital marketing has become less and less reliable. The local mall won’t be the only crowded space during Black Friday; email and other digital channels will be deluged with offers and promotions. This Webinar will examine the latest high-impact techniques for crafting and optimizing programs with truly engaging stand-out messages that your customers will anticipate and care about that will drive conversions, higher margins, and larger average sales.
This Webinar will be presented by Dachis Group Chief Strategy Officer, Dion Hinchcliffe, whose best selling Social Business By Design has helped lead the industry in using social marketing to drive hard-hitting business outcomes. This session will walk through 10 key pre-holiday social marketing practices that retailers need to address to maximize holiday revenues. Incorporating industry data, best practices and retailer case studies and examples, this free Webinar covers topics including:
- How to build specialized holiday social marketing programs that work
- Setting up social marketing programs that drive engagement at scale with your brand
- Developing a holiday segmentation and frequency strategy for your advocates
- How to combine traditional and social marketing to maximize engagement
- Optimizing your social sharing opportunities and initiatives
- Using listening and analytics across social channels to find the messages that work
- How to use engagement to create specific business outcomes and transactional activities (sales)
This Webinar will have a 20 minute Q&A at the end where attendees can interact directly with the presenter to discuss their social marketing challenges and opportunities.